Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

What have I been up to ...

Well since we are only nicely out of the Christmas season, I won't apologise for showing you my only seasonal make of 2009! This was my reusable advent calendar made from material scraps left over from other projects of the year. I hung them up with miniature wooden clothes pegs on some festive red ribbon, filled them up with roses chocolates, and the children took turns dipping into the stockings each morning - great fun!

I would really like to have finished off the edges with my pinking shears but they have gone missing :o( - if anyone knows where they are then please let me know!!

The giveaway prize is in its infancy but coming along nicely - more info on this in a few days' time :o)

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good... I reckon your pinking sheers may have eloped with all my crewel needles! There can be no other explanation.

    Thanks for your wishes re snow thank you! We got it! It's still here...very exciting for us down South,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!